Get a Free Quote
from Tampa Bay’s Top Moving & Storage Company!
Here are some of the most common questions our customers ask us during the scheduling process. If you have any other questions you can Contact Us. We’re more than happy to answer any questions you have about moving!
Do I need to empty drawers?
- We generally recommend that you empty the drawers of your furniture. This is to keep items from falling out during transit, as well as making the items lighter and more manageable. If you can’t empty drawers it’s no problem! We can shrink wrap drawers shut and or remove them during transit.
Can I assist during the move?
- Absolutely, If you would like to assist during your move you can bring items to the truck or into your home from the truck. Please keep in mind that for safety purposes only The Movers employees are allowed in the back of the truck.
How much do you charge?
- There are few variables that determine this such as how many men you need or if you need storage etc. Get a free quote by calling us at 813-254-0129 727-898-3503 or visit our Get a Quote page.
How long will my move take?
- This can vary greatly. Variables such as stairs, elevators, disassembly/reassembly, weight of furniture, amount of furniture are just a few things that can affect how long your move takes. We recommend a phone call to one of our friendly moving coordinators for a detailed estimate. 813-254-0129 or 727-898-3503.
Should I Tip My Movers?
- Only if you feel so inclined. Our crew members greatly appreciate tips in any amount. Our movers are trained to never ask for tips directly or indirectly.
What areas do you service?
- We Serve all of Florida, but we are based in Tampa and specialize in local moving in the Tampa Bay and surrounding areas. Check out our Areas Served page for more details.
What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept Cash, Visa, MasterCard and Discover and Cashiers Checks. Unfortunately at this time we do not accept American Express, Personal Checks or any other forms of payment.
Do I need to take my furniture apart?
- We can handle that! We bring tools to disassemble and reassemble any furniture Items in your home. This includes items like bed frames, dresser mirrors, kitchen tables etc. Please keep in mind we cannot take items that are hard wired in such as ceiling fans or light fixtures. We also do not install/reassemble items that require drilling into walls.
Are you licensed and insured?
- Yes, we are a licensed intrastate movers by the Florida Department of Agriculture IM#1472. We carry general liability and cargo insurance as well and will furnish upon request.
The Movers Blog
Follow These Helpful Tips To Save Time and Money On Your Next Move!Moving with an elevator involved always adds a little more time to a move compared to a ground floor, BUT, with a little planning and forward thinking the amount of extra time spent moving...
Call Tampa's Top Rated Moving & Storage company for a Fast Free EstimateThe Movers Moving & Storage has been serving Tampa Bay's families and businesses for over 35 years. If you're moving in Tampa Bay make you next move stress free and...
Avoid Moving Day Disasters With These 5 Easy TipsMoving can be one of the most stressful events in a persons life behind the death of a family member and divorce. The entire event of relocating yourself and your family is stressful, and moving day itself...