Nothing makes moving easier than being prepared! Making a plan and sticking to it makes all the difference. These are some things you can do to make move day a piece of cake.
Decluttering Your Things to Prepare for a Move
- Start with the bathroom.
- Get some supplies ready.
- Don’t try to declutter every room at once.
- Take pictures.
- Keep the move in mind.
- When in real doubt, put it aside.
- Expect your new life to be much like your old one.
- Allow for a little anguish
Prepare Your New Home When You Move
1. Clean, paint, and insure your new home. It’s much easier to clean and paint before your home is full, so make sure it’s in tip-top shape before move-in day.
2. Set up trash removal and recycling for your new home.
3. Shop for your items for your new home. …Find essential businesses near you.