A question we often get asked is "I'm on a tight budget, how can I save money on my move?". You don't have to skimp on hiring quality movers to save money and get quality service. One of the best ways you can save money on movers in Tampa is to prepare! By this I mean packing and prepping. Here are a few quick and easy things you can do to save money on your move.
1. Make sure small miscellaneous items are packed in boxes. Boxes are fast and easy to stack and move in and out of our trucks.
2. Label your boxes! Labeling boxes lets us take it to the right room without having to stop and ask where they should go.
3. Use a reputable mover! Hiring a mover that has a physical location, a state license and full time professional employees ensures a professional experience. Often times cheaper movers on Craigslist are unlicensed, they don't show up, and if they do they have hidden fees and damage your furniture. You definitively get what you pay for when it comes to Movers
4. Know where furniture goes! Having an idea how you want to stage your new home will greatly speed up the moving process. Many times people don't think about where they want their furniture to go until we bring it in the house!
5. Call The Movers Moving & Storage! Tampa's Top Mover with over 30 years experience! Big or small, one piece or a large home with a Grand Piano we handle it all. Get a free quote at www.themoversusa.com or call 813-254-0129 and speak to one of our friendly moving experts. Save Money, CALL THE MOVERS!